• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED bausch and lomb elite spotter fs

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegas steve

i have a very clean b and l elite series spotting scope.great glass in a more compact roof prism design for backpacking or traveling. 15x45x60. comes with lens covers,zip on sleeve,and original box. 250.00 shipped o.b.o

Attachments

• DSC01783.jpg
    DSC01783.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC01784.jpg
    DSC01784.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 11
Very tempting Steve. I won't have the funds until the 25th however, as I won't know how much they're all donating to "my cause". I'll watch this post just in case you still have it. Good luck with it.

I understand. Can you comment on how good it is at determining buck vs do at 100+ yards? Thanks

cmon guys this is an awesome spotter at a great price.need to sell quick for another project that needs quick funds,price drop yet again 220.00 shipped. thats a silly good deal fellas.

final price drop for quick sale,210.00 shipped in lower 48. this is it fellas if she don't sell here at that price then she's ebay bound for alot more.

wow i can't believe this awesome spotter hasn't sold at this rediculous low price.if there is anyone considering this scope she will be for sale here one more day and she's off to ebay with a starting bid of 300.00. i personally hate dealing with ebay but won't have a choice if it doesn't sell by tomarrow evening.

Steve,

I think the $200 range is fair. I may be contacting you in a few just to see if you did get it sold, and if not I'd take it. I've been looking and there's a lot of decent used ones in that range, including some Leupold compacts I'm interested in. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.