• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bausch and Lomb 12-32 scope

my82cam

I have a nice Bausch and Lomb scope for sale. I just filed for 2 suppressors and need to put some money back. It is a 12-32x40 with 1 inch tube, adjustable objective and very fine crosshairs with a very small center dot. I am asking $375 for the scope. Sorry, but I can't post picture right now, I can txt pictures if needed. Thanks

I have never seen a 12x32x40mm B&L scope that came from factory in this power range. Have seen scopes that have been boosted to higher power range . I have several B&L scopes and they are good scopes/

the scope has all factory markings on it. there are several other scopes like this model out there. it is a very clear scope

Thanks, JG, I have looked around and believe I have it priced fairly, hoping for a quick sale. I bought 2 suppressors this morning and I am trying to put some cash back in the gun fund. I also have a savage 110FP heavy barrel in 223 for sale, guess I need to post it up for sale too.

I will go ahead and take it For $375 if that includes shipping. Sent you PM