BAT Bumblebee

BAT is a nicer action IMO. I have about another month and my BAT Vampire will be done. I have both Defiance ultra light and BAT HR's. Defiance is a very nice action. But BAT is another level. Alex Wheeler has done some builds on the aluminum actions. He says they are smoother than an HR which is hard to imagine. The BAT aluminum actions are stronger than the ANTI-X as well.

BAT is a nicer action IMO. I have about another month and my BAT Vampire will be done. I have both Defiance ultra light and BAT HR's. Defiance is a very nice action. But BAT is another level. Alex Wheeler has done some builds on the aluminum actions. He says they are smoother than an HR which is hard to imagine. The BAT aluminum actions are stronger than the ANTI-X as well.
Thanks i'm starting to think about a build and i think the BAT action will be my choice just wanted to hear some opinions.

You'll get what you're paying for here, opinion-wise... if a BAT is on your radar and in your budget, you'll never wish you went with the other guy. There're many fine and extra-fine action builders. I've owned one or several stillers, defiance, etc... but my favorite is my BAT HRPIC. I don't think any rational human being could be disappointed in any of the top end actions, but Bruce and gang build are a notch above. My ideal is a lightweight HR, may or may not be prototyped already, but it's in my wish list already

Anything coming out of their shop is going to be top shelf. I have a few of them and they are fantastic actions. You would not be disappointed with a BAT action.

I'd love to know how long of an extended box I could cut into one these. The bainey box is 3.1 internal. 3.17 external ans CA prc box is 3.07 internal, 3.13 external. I'd like to use this action for a short barrel lightweight 6.5 saum build. But only if it gives me this option.