• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED BAT, Benchmark, Mcmillan, 270 WSM $2700 shpd w/extras

MuleHunter

Rifle Specs

Action-
BAT Machine VRPIC. Integral 20 moa rail, and recoil lug. Melonited.

Trigger-
Jewel HVR set at 1.5lbs adjustable.

Barrel-
27.5" Benchmark 9 twist 5R button-rifled stainless steel. Remington Varmint contour, 8 flutes, threaded 5/8x24. Chambered by Benchmark in 270 WSM .310" neck .180" freebore. Cerakoted graphite black.

Stock-
Mcmillan A-3 Carbon fiber edge fill 30oz. Aluminum pillars. Barreled action bedded at Benchmark with Titanium Devcon. Karsten Cheek piece.

Detachable Mag System-
Seekins WSM bottom metal with one 5-Round magazine.

Muzzle Break-
Strike Industries King Comp

Rings-
Nightforce Titanium

BACK STORY-
Round count 450, at least 1,000 more rounds of barrel life left. Rifle weighs 10 lbs as seen in photos. This is the most accurate rifle i have ever shot or owned. I have shot groups at 300yds under 1/2" and groups at 1400 yds around 7" with 2" of vertical. I shot a buck in the neck under the chin with it at 875 yds one year. I am selling to fund a hunting trip in November, and when i get back im going to slap myself for selling this rifle. I have detailed notes on loads i have used and will share my pet loads with the new owner. It shoots the 175gr Matrix at 3120fps with H1000. That's only 20.7 moa to 1,00yds. I am including a bunch of reloading supplies with the rifle for free. The components will allow the new owner to exactly duplicate the groups pictured and play a little with different bullets, 170 Berger EOL, and 150 Noslers all of which will mag feed .020 off the lands. The rifle has been used and hunted with. I have taken several deer with it. All that said i take VERY good care of my gear and aside from a little touching up here and there the rifle is in great condition. For a full price offer i will include lots of little goodies to go with it.

Jesse Hull
425-345-0078 or pm me
first post of "i'll take it" gets it.

$2,700.00 Shipped
q9l2ZsW.jpg
[/IMG]
q9l2ZsW.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
A09lYhR.jpg

KHeJpQJ.jpg

mJUretV.jpg

HERE IS A RECENT 100YD GROUP
SDBJhRb.jpg

HERE IS A 300YD GROUP
4ubXWXX.jpg

....YES 300!!! The first 3 shots are into .16" guess i should've stopped there lol.

q9l2ZsW.jpg

yW0H0pg.jpg

u24FAZA.jpg

G9QfZgj.jpg

BtE0q1L.jpg

0reozCZ.jpg

SANY1247.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I have gotten a lot of requests for trades, sorry guys but Im not interested in any trades. i need cash. i will sell it with the nightforce as a package for $4400 shipped. im not interested in selling or trading the scope by itself.

Recent Posts