BAT Actions

Just ordered a Vampire from Bruno's. Its arriving today - only took a week to get here.

I will also say, customer service is second to none. You won't be disappointed in the product or the service.

I had a custom 260 built on a BAT VR (repeater). BAT chambered it and put relief cut in the action so the bolt will open further to accommodate the bullets being seated out further. The 260 has a .180 free bore.
I still have not shot the thing. The action is as smooth as frozen snow on ice.

I've got several different actions makes but my 600 ibs and 1000 yard bench guns are all (4 of them) bat. Two are right bolt port left eject. As for my opinion you cannot do better than bat.

I have a BAT VR on a PRS rifle, and a defiance Anti-x for a hunting rifle, I've shot impact actioned rifles. If budget allows, I tell my customers go with BAT when possible, you'll never be disappointed. They are smooth and tolerances are always spot on.

I have been talking with Lester Bruno, but didn't make up my mind as of last week. Lester knows what I want so I should hear from him any day and I will buy two M Bats.
I have been shooting Defiance and a lot of my friends are using Impact. Going over the "BAT SIDE"
Thanks to everyone that has a BAT and providing me with your positive reviews.

Ordered mine straight from BAT. Give them a call and tell them what your looking for and this way you can trust you'll get what you want. They can make it in any configuration you want left eject right load and vice versa etc. etc.

My to favorite actions are Borden and Bat, you can't go wrong with either of them. Just a quick question about what they will be used for, especially the dual port? I have both dual ports, right bolt left ports and right bolt right port, I shoot F-class, PRS, long range Varmint silhouette and hunting. I would not buy another dual port, the ones I bought were used and a great deal but for what I do I would rather have a RB LP or RB RP. Most guys that buy dual ports are shooting BR for the most part. Oh I forgot my Borden Rimrock BRM it's a RB LP Drop Port and I love that, it's probably my favorite configuration in a single shot.
I don't usually eject my spent brass just grab it and place it back in my box as I grab another. Dual ports are fast in BR for sure. Good luck and you can't go wrong with a Bat, that's for sure.

Last edited:
My to favorite actions are Borden and Bat, you can't go wrong with either of them. Just a quick question about what they will be used for, especially the dual port? I have both dual ports, right bolt left ports and right bolt right port, I shoot F-class, PRS, long range Varmint silhouette and hunting. I would not buy another dual port, the ones I bought were used and a great deal but for what I do I would rather have a RB LP or RB RP. Most guys that buy dual ports are shooting BR for the most part. Oh I forgot my Borden Rimrock BRM it's a RB LP drop pert and I love that, it's probably my favorite configuration in a single shot.
I don't usually eject my spent brass just grab it and place it back in my box as I grab another. Dual ports are fast in BR for sure. Good luck and you can't go wrong with a Bat, that's for sure.
I want the dual port -right eject/left feed for "F" Class 6.5 X284 single shot.
Then the other for ELR single shot 338LMAI.

Anyone using BAT Actions? I am having a hard time finding what I want from Impact and may know a dealer that has some BAT actions. Looking for single action dual port for our 6.5X284 and then a single action for the 338 LMAI.
A friend of mine has a rifle built on a BAT action. It is an older MPA built rifle. It is very smooth and the rifle is extremely accurate. I wouldn't hesitate in getting one. It is as smooth, if not smoother than a Deviant have.
MC