BAT Actions

Bullet central stocks a lot of em. As does Northland Shooter. I've had my hands on the igniter budget action(excellent for the price) and the bumblebee/vampire series. They're top notch!
I don't find any BAT actions on the Northland Shooter website.
They must no longer stock any BAT actions.

I always ordered mine straight from BAT. They haven't taken long to get. Couple months.
You mean single shot (not single action) right?
You'll also need to designate right/left or no eject, and which side(of dual) is ejection port.

I had a Bat Tactical action several years back and it is was one of the smoothest actions on the market. Right out of the box it comes very close to my LP Fusion TI I'm running today. I had heard their tolerances so tight they would bind up when they got grit in them but I never had that issue.

Bats are by far the most used action in my shop. You can't do better. You said dual port, you have 2 options that will run both of those cases. If you want a stock designed for a remington, order a dual port HR with both bolts. If you want a BR style stock or McMillan A5 BR tang, then go with a M or CT with both bolts. PM me if you want a CT.

Bats are by far the most used action in my shop. You can't do better. You said dual port, you have 2 options that will run both of those cases. If you want a stock designed for a remington, order a dual port HR with both bolts. If you want a BR style stock or McMillan A5 BR tang, then go with a M or CT with both bolts. PM me if you want a CT.
Alex
Sending PM
Thanks
Len

Alex for some strange reason I can't PM you.
Try to PM me
Len