Bat actions

Big Sky

SPONSOR
A buddy of mine was talking about Bat actions the other day. I wanted to see what they looked like but I can't seem to find a picture of one on the net or a website. You can only imagine the results I got when I tried to run a search with the key words "bat actions". If anyone knows where I can get a look at this action on the net please let me know? Thanks.

here is BAT's website http://www.batmachine.com/

Also Steve Shelp has a 338 Lapua improved with a BAT action, there are pictures of his rifle on the board (do a search for 338 Lapua improved posted by Steve, you should find it easily)

As I recall, BAT is based in Rathdrum, Idaho which would be a much easier drive for you if you were in Missoula!

They advertise in Precision Shooting magazine, with the slogan 'Buy the best and cry once'. I suppose that means that they are not cheap. Some fellows here in northern CA use BAT actions for 1,000y benchrest, and like them a lot.

Warning! This thread is more than 23 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.