• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bartlein Rem 700 300 RUM

Ropen

3oo Ultra Mag built on trued Remington 700. Pinned recoil lug. 27" bartlien sendero contour barrel. Stockeys LRC bedded stock, Harrels Precision brake. Has Wyatts CFE-9 magazine box that allows COAL of 3.990". Shoots the 230 Bergers and 212 ELDX 1/2 moa. Includes 20 moa EGW rail. For fastest response call or text (208)221-5589 asking $1400 and will split shipping cost.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 479
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 440
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
Sorry I'm pretty firm on price I'm looking to build on a custom action I've got over 2k into it

It is still available. I have some old Remington brass I could through in but it's on it's last leg from my last ultra mag.

So sounds like you have experience with the .300 RUM and about what is the life of the barrel? The rifle looks good to me, but I can't zoom the photo and would like a better look. What size are the threads for the muzzle brake? 3/4 X 24? your selection of componets is what I would have picked, and have recently been looking at Stocky's.
Thanks again,
RJ

If you don't shoot long strings you can get 11-1200 if you run it hard probably around 900-1000. Brake is threaded 5/8x24. What would you like a better look at? If you text my number in the description I can send you some more pictures