Bartlein .375 cal Group Order

Hey guys!

Just wanted to touch base with yall and see where yall were at on the order forms.
I have received a few, but we need to get them in so we can get the order process moving.

I went ahead and forwarded the bartlein order sheet again just in case you missed it the first time.

If you did not receive the order sheet, please shoot me a message with your email to confirm i have the right email address!

I hope you are all well,
Calvin

Hey Guys!

I hope everyone has had prosperous hunting season! I know this time of year can be very busy for both the hunter and smith, but the time is hear to get the order forms in to me.

I will need the order forms before the 30th of this month. I will be sending the orders into Bartlein on the 31st as they will be doing a run of .375 barrels in February!

I have emailed and PM'ed each of you that have expressed an intersted in the order. If for whatever reason you have returned the order form, yet you still recieved notice that I do not have anything on file, could you please resend it the order form, as well as a PM letting me know to look out for it.

If you would like to place an order directly with Bartlein, at this point I believe this to be possible. Bartleins address is as follows:

Bartlein Barrels
Attn: Brian
W208 N16939 Center Street
Jackson, Wisconsin 53037

or you can also call and place an order at 262-677-1717

If you choose to place an order directly with Bartlein, please let me know so I can remove you from my spreadsheet. I would hate to leave anybody behind.

If you would like me to send the order forms in, please send me the order forms before December 30th.

Thank you all so much for your interest and patience!

Calvin

Hi Guys!

It has been a long time coming, it is done and the orders are in!

I just wanted to touch base with you and let you know that I have spoken to Bartlen and they are in receipt of the barrel orders. If you have any changes, you can possibly try to call them for a last minute change. I believe they will be starting the run fairly soon..

For those of you interested, they did not see any reason why a 40" gain twist barrel would be a problem.

Thanks for everybody partaking in this.

Calvin

Anyone heard from Bartlein on the status of the .375 barrels yet. I placed my order directly through Bartlein in September and was told my barrel would be added in with your group order. I spoke with Bartlein in February and they said it would be another month. Now it's April and still no barrel on the way yet.

Anyone heard from Bartlein on the status of the .375 barrels yet. I placed my order directly through Bartlein in September and was told my barrel would be added in with your group order. I spoke with Bartlein in February and they said it would be another month. Now it's April and still no barrel on the way yet.

Contact them, on the phone is probably the best, ask for Frank.

I have paid the deposit for my 375 barrels.

Ok thanks. Just wondering if anyone had any details more informative than what I have.

Actually it was the 18-03-15 I was first contacted.

This was the email.

Hi,

We are going to get your 375 barrel on order but we need to know how you are going to pay for it and we need a 50% deposit. Also if you have any questions. Easiest way to let us know is to give us a call and ask for Frank. We are going to run these soon so let us know ASAP.

Thanks,

Bartlein Barrels, Inc.
www.bartleinbarrels.com
262-677-1717 (ph)
262-677-9225 (fax)

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.