Bartlein .375 cal Group Order

I'll take a 30" #10 Light Palma 5R 10 twist.. fluted by Bartlein !
let me know if this is possible...
thanks

I'd like to change my barrel order, figured I will go with a "gain twist" bbl for my new wildcat the
375 Executioner, may end up running the 400 gr Cutting Edge and the coming Whiskey 3 bullets, 10 twist may not be enough for the longer higher bc bullets ,,,,

To save you the trouble I called Bartlein and they confirmed they can make the barrel I want ..

1.250" Sendero Contour Fluted for finished length @ 32" with T-Rifling start @ 12 twist and end @ 8 twist ... $750.00

Below are some of the thoughts that i have been bouncing around, I would be interested to see what many of you think about this?

What are the thoughts on the twist needed for the CEB 400 grain .375 solids?

What constant twist is needed for the 400 grain ceb projectile?
What gain twist is needed for the 400 grain ceb projectile?

What would happen to the 350 Sierra shout out a 10 or 9 twist barrel? Is it hard to alternate between bullets in this caliber? Id like to give the gun the best chance at finding a bullet it likes, I dont want to be restricted to one projectile.

hope yall are all well!
Calvin

I also would like that information along with what twist people think the 400 grain whiskey three bullet will need.

go to the ballistics forum under the thread new bullet maker. OR go to there website whiskey three precision and put in a pre order for them.

Just an update, we are currently at 13 pieces.
A couple of guys are still thinking about uping their orders.

I am working on getting an order sheet from bartlein. Next week I will PM you guys to get a good email for you to get the specifics of your order.

I have never done anything like this before, but I think this plan of action will suffice.

Hope you are all well,
Calvin

Hey guys!

Good news! We are there! We have a total of 15 barrels spoken for!
From here, once we get the ordersheets in i can send them in to Bartlein, and we can get this show on the road.

Hope you are all well!
Calvin

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let y'all know if you send me your order and don't hear from me right away, I am out of the country.

I got married a couple of nights ago and we are on out honeymoon in Belize!

I have three of the order forms in, if you didn't receive the order form, shoot me a pm and I will email it again!

Hope all of you are well!
Calvin

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.