Barrels

when was the last time they won a major benchrest event? it looks like a long time ago to me.
they were great in br at ONE TIME. today not so much. good bbls probably so, but not in the br field today.

AGAIN
my question was the last WIN in a major br match ? not a top 10 finish.
See the pic.

cannot see any data nor dates in your pic.
when was the last time they won a major benchrest event? it looks like a long time ago to me.
they were great in br at ONE TIME. today not so much. good bbls probably so, but not in the br field today.

AGAIN

AGAIN
Who cares? So they're not the winning'est barrel on the market.

Questions such as this always result in polarized opinions. No one will admit they like and use a lower quality barrel so they enhance their opinion in order to elevate the status of their selection. We all have our likes and dislikes and we're very unlikely to be swayed no matter what opinions are espoused by other members. So it's generally a standoff without a definitive winner, and there never will be due to the cross section of opinions.

Nope, it'll just start an argument and the game of one-ups-manship. We all have different needs and different levels of quality that satisfy us. Opinions vary.😁

They are a good barrel.
All of the ones I have shoot very well. Personally, I'd rank them better than a factory barrel, but not quite to the level of a Kreiger et al.

Never had a problem with a Douglass but I have with Hart. I guess they all make the occasional turd, it's how they handle that matters.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts