Barrels 2020

Well, I was hoping to get a stainless barrel from brux, Bart, or Krieger, 22-24" , 30cal, that is no more than 3lbs. I had started an online order with brux, but on confirmation over phone, he said they don't do stainless smaller than #4.

It doesn't seem possible with any of these mfrs because of their minimal contour requirements.

Thoughts?
Bartlein will do a #3. Bought a Legendary Arms Works 300 Win Mag that never shot. Had Clay Spencer scope the barrel and it looked like railroad tracks going down the bore. Got a Bart #3 and had it rebarreled and now it shoots like it should. I'll edit and add a Pic when I find one or I'll go grab it out of the safe.

Grabbed it out of the safe. My phone camera sucks, old phone I refuse to upgrade. Finished length is 23.5" and is threaded 9/16-24 to have enough shoulder for the brake.

Attachments

• IMG_6641.JPG
    IMG_6641.JPG
    955.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Well, I was hoping to get a stainless barrel from brux, Bart, or Krieger, 22-24" , 30cal, that is no more than 3lbs. I had started an online order with brux, but on confirmation over phone, he said they don't do stainless smaller than #4.

It doesn't seem possible with any of these mfrs because of their minimal contour requirements.

Thoughts?

Here you go. Buy with confidence.

Lilja on my 7 Mag and 300 RUM. Both are my first semi-custom rifles. Shoots and cleans a lot better than factory, lol.

Thoughts?
Reach out to Shawn at Hawk Hill.

I have watched Hawk Hill turn a barrel small enough to meet your requirements. And he will make it in any twist you need. His barrels shoot extremely well, I have two. I dont see how you could improve on the qualty.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.