• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Barreled Action 338 Lapua.

Martinmc1

Looks like I am going to finish building it.. Thanks.

I have just received this back from the smith and plans have changed. New Stiller Tac 338 action with 20 MOA rail. fluted bolt as normally comes with them. Barrel is the 1.350 4" long shank with a Sendero taper. 30" long with 1:9.4 twist and matching contour 4 port brake custom added to the barrel by Kampfeld Customs who also did the barrel twist fluting and built it. I have a 2 stage timney trigger that I will sell with it. Black curved trigger adjustable down to 1lb. on 2nd stage. This is set up to shoot the Berger 300 grain hunting bullets. $2400 shipped from private party to FFL
IMG_2184.jpg IMG_2185.jpg

Last edited:
Kampfeld Customs in Sandpoint, ID did the Smith work. He does Barrel fluting for companies such as Short Action Customs. I have had other rifles built by Karl and they have been very accurate from 300 win mag to 28 Nosler.

The Weight as pictured is 7 lbs. 4.6 oz.

Last edited:
Yes. I would consider trades plus cash. I am not looking for higher end items with cash out on my side. The wife's kitchen remodel has taken the fun out of spending money.
PM me with other offers.

I have a Manners EH1 ordered for this set up that will be done in a few weeks. I have not paid for it yet. M5 bottom metal CIP length magazine is what it is inletted for and for this action and barrel contour, Gap camo. It can go with the gun if buyer wants to pay for it

Last edited: