Barrel straightening.

You know what opinions are like everybody has one some people are the other part of this statement I don't worry about fire storms you will never meet or do business with them any way I will ask the question ln a different way if I was going to have you build a rifle for my dad so he could have the best that you could put together for him what barrel would you recommend for this special build before he succumbs from this dreadful scurge that is plaugeing our planet need to get this info as quick as possible thanks JE David. Oh PS my dad passed 4 years ago so not in as big a hurry to get it built just need to know what to order. Thanks. David

I could be wrong, but I don't think rephrasing the question will change the answer here...
However, J E did say he had answered the question on this forum before, which caused a firestorm.
I'm sure if you read through the postings in the account history, you'll eventually find the answer.
There's also many other pieces of valuable information that you'll find, in my opinion.
Thanks again, J E.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.