Barrel Contour Comparison - GAP #8 equals ?

Idaho Hunter1

Hello, I am trying to figure out if anyone has info on what a GA Precision Bartlein #8 would equal in a stock bartlein? I am trying to buy a new manners and need to tell the smith what to open the barrel to. M24? MTU? Something else? I tried Bartlein but no response this week and my smith is unsure. I want to be able to buy pre-fits from GA and some other companies and would like the stock to look good without creating a bunch of excess space. Thanks.

I ordered a gap #6 directly from Bartlien. I would call or email them. They were great. They answered all my questions and ordered my barrel in the same call.

I just read your full post and saw you called. I'd give them another call as they had good customer service over the phone. If they have a sales dept. Try that. Most companies always answer the sales calls. Cant remember if they did or didn't when I called.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.