Barrel channel contour question

Bullmark

So I am having a rifle built with a Bartlein carbon barrel w/ a #4 contour, which is their bull sporter.
I'd like to find a Manners stock with a mini chassis and be able to drop and go....without bedding. Does anyone know if the stock needs to be inletted specifically for their #4, or because they are so similar, If a heavy Palma or sendero light channel would work???
Also any feedback on my expectations of drop and go, is appreciated. Thanks all.

So I am having a rifle built with a Bartlein carbon barrel w/ a #4 contour, which is their bull sporter.
I'd like to find a Manners stock with a mini chassis and be able to drop and go....without bedding. Does anyone know if the stock needs to be inletted specifically for their #4, or because they are so similar, If a heavy Palma or sendero light channel would work???
Also any feedback on my expectations of drop and go, is appreciated. Thanks all.
When in doubt, go directly to the source, call Manners.

My first question should have been, are all the Manners stocks "mini-chassis" stocks?? One would assume that any model starting with the number "mcs" might stand for Manners Comp Stock". But I also see different prefixes, so that gets me thinking it actually stands for "mini-chassis system"......is either one correct?
I have sent Manners an email with a list of questions, and hope to hear back soon. But I just know someone on this forum knows the answer to most any question you can come up with. Thanks guys.

MCS = Manners Composite Stocks

You'll need to specify that you want the mini chassis when you order the stock from them. I'm not sure if it's an option for every stock they make, but again, a phone call or email to them should clear everything up.

I'm a fan of the mini chassis system. I've got one on a PRS2 and it's been awesome!

My only issue with the mini chassis is it looks like they only make them with that one particular brand of m5 BM or a floorplate. I wanna run the Hawkins Hunter flush mag.
I need to find out if there's any problem with this. So many choices and options.
I do have a McRees chassis that I can drop the BA in, and at least shoot while I'm waiting on a stock, if I have to order one.

Pretty sure Gen 1 mini chassis accepts flush mount mags (Curtis Custom for sure and most likely Hawkins). As has been suggested, call Manners CS and talk to them. Ask your questions and they will likely answer all before you hang up. I've talked to them for info only and didn't order. They're quite helpful and cordial.