Barrel, action and trigger manufacturers and related info

ADMIN

Administrator
If you find a broken or inoperative like please let us know. If you have a link you'd like to have added, please let us know.
  • Web sites for barrel manufacturers

Last edited by a moderator:
rem300ultra
jewel triggers are top of the line for drop ins !!!! But as i have said befor i am stuck on the savage trigger . First they are the safest trigger out there !!!! Second they are very easy to adjust . Third they are as smooth as they come little to no take up after the safety is taken in !!!!! and fourth they come standered on the action i am going to use on my build ! But as i said jewel triggers are great also timmney triggers are great too !!!!

Sorry. I wasn,t questioning your trigger choice. I was asking Admin. about adding Jewell triggers to their list of barrel's, action's and triggers.

rem300ultra
aaaaaaaaahhhhh .
thanks for makeing that clear !! I have had a lot of replys about that choice !! anyway if you need any advice or help let me know . If i dont know the answer i will find out !!

If you find a broken or inoperative like please let us know. If you have a link you'd like to have added, please let us know.

• Barrels

• Web sites for ACTION manufacturers

• Actions

• Web sites for trigger manufacturers
    • Triggers

Just a nitpick. Thanks for the list!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.