Barnes TTSX vs. Hornady CX?

choprzrul

I fired 4 shots at 4 deer in 2 states this season with 100% success. None went over 30 yards. This was my first experience using Hammers on game.

3 with 25-06 shooting a 90gr Absolute Hammer and 1 with 6.5 Creedmoor shooting 85gr Hammer Hunter.

Remarkably little amount of bloodshot meat on all of them.

Another Casual

I'm very curious to try the new CX but need to shoot through my remaining stock of GMX first. Hoping this thread will get some responses from people who have used both TTSX and CX. Very curious about game performance and which is easier to load with.

General RE LEE

I fired 4 shots at 4 deer in 2 states this season with 100% success. None went over 30 yards. This was my first experience using Hammers on game.

3 with 25-06 shooting a 90gr Absolute Hammer and 1 with 6.5 Creedmoor shooting 85gr Hammer Hunter.

Remarkably little amount of bloodshot meat on all of them.

I thought he was asking about TTSX or Hornady CX?

Outlaw6.0

I'd be curious to see a SXS comparison of say, 30cal 190 CX vs 190 LRX. OAL, Bearing Surface ect. Just apples to apples.

I've shot enough critters with the 168TTSX out of my Lazzeroni Patriot at OMG speed that it would take something pretty special to replace the faith I have in that bullet.

t