Barnes TTSX 110 .308 A-2230 max load trajectory

500yd

I'm looking for trajectory info for the 110 gr TTSX .308 Win Accurate 2230 combo referenced here: http://www.barnesbullets.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/308WinWeb.pdf

Does anyone have trajectory info out to 500 for this round or similar, maybe with 52 gr 2230? Or know of a free calculator, website or software download, that I can use to generate it? I'm guessing it'll shoot similar to a 25 WSSM Win 85 gr BST out to 500 yards. If this is the case it'll make hold over on long shots much easier. I use a standard duplex reticle 3-12x scope. 500 yd holdover with the BST 150s is 43 inches with a 200 yd zero. I've killed two does at 400 and 500 with single shots. The only reason I was able to make these shots was setup time. I had over 45 seconds in the scope tracking the doe runnig laterally at 400 yds, and more than a minute with the 500 yard stationary doe. If this round has the trajectory I'm guessing, then my holdover setup time should be reduced substantially. Where I hunt the deer are running more often than stationary due to pressure, so when they stop for an instant or slow to a walk, I need to be able to get the round downrange as quickly as possible. With a hold over of ~28 in at 500 I'll never have to lay the horizontal bar higher than the ears, making things much easier.

I'm looking for trajectory info for the 110 gr TTSX .308 Win Accurate 2230 combo referenced here: http://www.barnesbullets.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/308WinWeb.pdf

Does anyone have trajectory info out to 500 for this round or similar, maybe with 52 gr 2230? Or know of a free calculator, website or software download, that I can use to generate it? I'm guessing it'll shoot similar to a 25 WSSM Win 85 gr BST out to 500 yards. If this is the case it'll make hold over on long shots much easier. I use a standard duplex reticle 3-12x scope. 500 yd holdover with the BST 150s is 43 inches with a 200 yd zero. I've killed two does at 400 and 500 with single shots. The only reason I was able to make these shots was setup time. I had over 45 seconds in the scope tracking the doe runnig laterally at 400 yds, and more than a minute with the 500 yard stationary doe. If this round has the trajectory I'm guessing, then my holdover setup time should be reduced substantially. Where I hunt the deer are running more often than stationary due to pressure, so when they stop for an instant or slow to a walk, I need to be able to get the round downrange as quickly as possible. With a hold over of ~28 in at 500 I'll never have to lay the horizontal bar higher than the ears, making things much easier.
So on another thread you are espousing this as the cats meow for bull elk and on here you are asking what the trajectory is like? Wow so in between this post and your other posts in the ttsx thread you find out about JBM and are now an expert on ballistics? Wow.

Dang dude, you are really starting to obsess over this guy.

I apologize to all. 500yd is formally invited on an ashland ks based whitey hunt (think bill jordan,foxworthy etc) next year or even a yote whackin. A lot has changed here.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.