• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Barnes Triple Shock .300WM Brass For Sale

RidgeReaper208

I have 260 Barnes Triple Shock BRASS CASINGS, chambered in .300WM for sale. These cartridges have been fired once and I do not plan on reloading them. At roughly $49.99 plus tax for a box of 20 for these factory loads, the brass is top quality. I will start the asking price at $250 plus shipping for all 260 of the casings.

Pending on the offer, I will also include a BONUS of 100+ casings of mixed brass that include Hornady Super-Performance (40), Remington Core Lokt (50+) and Federal casings (20+), all in .300WM......all only fired once!

Look forward to hearing back from potential buyers, I shoot nothing but the best and I do it often so the opportunity to buy top quality brass is here for a reloader who appreciates the best!!! gun)

Thank You,
lwbode1

Um, I assume its federal brass from the Barnes factory bullets. You may want to look at the cost of brand new federal brass in 300 win per bag of 50. Just trying to help.

Um, I assume its federal brass from the Barnes factory bullets. You may want to look at the cost of brand new federal brass in 300 win per bag of 50. Just trying to help.

Thanks for the insight 300 Ultra, I will have to double check the box and find out if what you are referring to is correct. I simply want to get rid of this brass because I have no plans to reload it! In your opinion, what would someone realistically pay for this amount of brass? I do not want to overcharge, I want to make sure whoever buys the brass from me gets a fair deal and it is an overall win-win for all parties.

Thanks!

It looks like Midway has federal 300 win brass for $37 per bag of 50 pieces. Hope that helps.