Barnes Bullet eXpansion

gerryb
sounds like a wonderful hunting experience. What I noticed though, you use common sense and apply the right bullet for the right critter.:D
I would love to see a pick of the leopard please:D

Not sure how to get one on here but pm me your email mad I will send it to you. I now take a double and my 375 RUM on safari and then try and pick out another gun just to give it a test sometimes light light 257 AI or some think like a 35 whelan. Going on a bear hunt in may for a big brown and I am taking a 416 ruger it will be its first blood. It has synthetic stock and I don't want to mess up a nice wood stocked rifle . It is impressive 2650 with 35o TSX. Going in August for. Lion and thr RUM will be the main gun with my 500 double. Next year I am going to take the 6.5 weatherby to Africa and out it through the ringer. I plan on shooting everythingvexceptvele and buff with it and see how it does. I will take 120 TTSX and 130 TSX and 140 north forks and see how they do on kudu,eland and sable of courts the writers would say it is to light but I will shoot through front shoulder and see what happens.

Not sure how to get one on here but pm me your email mad I will send it to you. I now take a double and my 375 RUM on safari and then try and pick out another gun just to give it a test sometimes light light 257 AI or some think like a 35 whelan. Going on a bear hunt in may for a big brown and I am taking a 416 ruger it will be its first blood. It has synthetic stock and I don't want to mess up a nice wood stocked rifle . It is impressive 2650 with 35o TSX. Going in August for. Lion and thr RUM will be the main gun with my 500 double. Next year I am going to take the 6.5 weatherby to Africa and out it through the ringer. I plan on shooting everythingvexceptvele and buff with it and see how it does. I will take 120 TTSX and 130 TSX and 140 north forks and see how they do on kudu,eland and sable of courts the writers would say it is to light but I will shoot through front shoulder and see what happens.

Have you used the 120TTSX on light game (Deer/Antelope) as yet? I was looking to try the 120 or better yet the 127LRX in my 264WM.
Thanks

I have not tried the 120 except in 6.5 x284 and 6.5 weatherby and they hammer deer. I am going to try some in my 7-08 and see how they do

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.