• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

barnes .270 130 gr ttsx

I bought a couple boxes at a small gun shop back in February and paid more than the prices you would find at Midsouth and other places but they did not have any at the time so I bought these just to have but I would consider selling them for what I paid for them plus the S/H. If you are interested let me know . I paid 43.00 a box plus tax and I don't even have any idea what shipping cost would be or the cheapest way to ship but I can fin out. I will going out of town in a week for a week so I don't know if I can make it happen until I get back, but I thought I could at least offer and I don't do paypal or anything so we would have to work out the payment also, either a personal check that clears the bank or a cashiers check. Let me know if you are still interested.

I bought a couple boxes at a small gun shop back in February and paid more than the prices you would find at Midsouth and other places but they did not have any at the time so I bought these just to have but I would consider selling them for what I paid for them plus the S/H. If you are interested let me know . I paid 43.00 a box plus tax and I don't even have any idea what shipping cost would be or the cheapest way to ship but I can fin out. I will going out of town in a week for a week so I don't know if I can make it happen until I get back, but I thought I could at least offer and I don't do paypal or anything so we would have to work out the payment also, either a personal check that clears the bank or a cashiers check. Let me know if you are still interested.

pm sent