• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bansner Ultimate One 7MM WBY

Bansner Ultimate One 7MM Weatherby for sale, no looking to trade. Rifle is in great condition with approximately 250 rounds down the tube from the records I have. Great lightweight mountain gun. Gun weighs 6 lbs. not scoped. I will include rounds I currently have and the once fired brass from them. Gun is scoped with Schmidt and Bender 3x12x50 KLASSIK, (scope has minor blemish seen in picture below) (end of barrel has light scratch as well) I am willing to separate or sell complete. Tally Rings, Jewell Trigger. Gun Price is $2,200, Scope Price is $1,400. Will sell as a package for $3,300 delivered. Shipping and Insured to your FFL. Thanks for looking.
gun3.jpg
7MM wthby.jpg
gun2.jpg
scope2.jpg
scope3.jpg

Attachments

• light rifle.jpg
    light rifle.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Sorry I'm not very knowledgeable on the gun, just a deer hunter from MS that bought the gun because of the Bansner reputation. Gun supposedly shoots little over 1/2" groups with Federal Premium Trophy Bonded 160. Could possibly tighten up with hand loads. Answered several pms about this, just clearing the air. Scope is not illuminated.
Thanks, ROB

Rob,

Thanks for answering my questions. I happen to be very knowledgeable (in my mind) on Mark's rifles. :). I have 5 or 6 of them and could not be more pleased with them. If LOP was greater (and a different chambering) I would be your guy! Have never seen Mark build on a Colt action either. Nice rifle.