• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bansner 300 win 700 titanium action

overbo

Sheep Hunter by Bansner. Top self build thruout. Less than 100 rounds thru it and a blast to shoot, even for this diehard bowhunter. Comes w/ the 30mm Talley bases and rings fitted by Bansner. Optic in pic not included $3750

Attachments

• DSCN0797.jpg
    DSCN0797.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0798.jpg
    DSCN0798.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0802.jpg
    DSCN0802.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN0803.jpg
    DSCN0803.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCN0801.jpg
    DSCN0801.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 12
Never had it weighed but w/out optics it's very light, easily under 7lbs and maybe under 6lbs.

I think most prospective buyers are going to want to know the rifle's weight and accuracy potential. Bansner builds very nice, light weight rifles, but the specific details are important when you're selling a rifle of this magnitude. Good luck with the sale. This is an excellent rifle.

I think most prospective buyers are going to want to know the rifle's weight and accuracy potential. Bansner builds very nice, light weight rifles, but the specific details are important when you're selling a rifle of this magnitude. Good luck with the sale. This is an excellent rifle.

Considering, I myself have put maybe 40 rounds thru this rifle and the original owner maybe the same amount, it's very hard for me to evaluate the rifles true accuracy. Now, I can say I was able to shoot a baseball size group at 267yrds off bags w/ 4 shots w/ factory Ammo and under a 1 1/2'' at 150 w/ the same ammo. As for the rifles weight. I'm comparing it to the Kimber classic 300 short mag I own.

I guess I can blow a bunch of smoke and tell you what I think you want too hear to make the sell but I don't do business like that. As you know, this rifle is a top quality build.

Trade? what you got

I guess I can blow a bunch of smoke and tell you what I think you want too hear to make the sell but I don't do business like that. As you know, this rifle is a top quality build.

No one is asking you to make crazy claims or blow smoke. Asking the actual weight and shooting performance of a custom titanium rifle seems pretty reasonable, though. A few details like barre length, twist rate, etc wouldn't hurt your cause either. Like I said, it's a nice rifle. It would be nicer to know what, exactly, it is.

No one is asking you to make crazy claims or blow smoke. Asking the actual weight and shooting performance of a custom titanium rifle seems pretty reasonable, though. A few details like barre length, twist rate, etc wouldn't hurt your cause either. Like I said, it's a nice rifle. It would be nicer to know what, exactly, it is.

I understand SNAKE,

As for specifics, I didn't get a specification sheet from the original owner. Barrel is 25 1/2'' w/ brake and 24'' w/out fluted Lija. Timney trigger, milled and blueprinted. Original cost of this build was over 6Gs according to the owner.

Thanks for the additional info. Do you know if Bansner milled the left side of the receiver down? I assume it must have, to some extent, because the Remington stamp is gone and Sheep Hunter is now engraved. I don't doubt the original owner's claimed build cost. Bansner builds very nice rifles.

Thanks for the additional info. Do you know if Bansner milled the left side of the receiver down? I assume it must have, to some extent, because the Remington stamp is gone and Sheep Hunter is now engraved. I don't doubt the original owner's claimed build cost. Bansner builds very nice rifles.

Sure did.

overbo, are you sure this one is built on a titanium action? I have several Ti rifles and this one doesn't seem the same (I know the side of the receiver has been milled). The bolt fluting is in a different pattern and the serial number/letter sequence doesn't match up with any Ti rifle that I've seen. That's not to say you don't have a Ti action, but it is certainly different from all of them that I have seen.

Snake,
As you can see in the pics this action has had a lot of mill work and the bolt as well. You also can see the serial # isn't in perfect alignment like a production gun. It was sold to me as a Ti action and see no reason why I would've thought otherwise.

I will add,
For the future, you should PM sellers if you feel you have a reason to discredit the sellers claim about an item.

Thank you for advertising your doubt, it should help my sell

Recent Posts