Bank of America has joined up with the Anti-Hunting Humane Society

LiveEye

They have started a joint promotion with the 'HSUS" (Humane Society of The United States) the biggest anti-hunting group in the world. According to Bank of America's website, HSUS "has worked to promote the protection of all animals…" As a result B of A and the HSUS has partnered to offer a variety of specialized financial services. (Source - NRA & National Shooting Sports Foundation)
The USUS has nothing at all to do with any local "Humane Society" activities and are not affiliated with local org's of the same name.
It is no secret that the Humane Society (HSUS) has been in the club of the anti-hunting for quite some time. Noted herein are just a few quotes substantiating their hardcore stand against all hunting, and now Bank of America is teaming up with the Humane Society.
Here are some recent examples of the Humane Society of the United States anti-hunting position:

*Led a 2006 ballot campaign to ban dove hunting in Michigan (contributing $1.6 million to the effort)
*Successfully lobbied for the cancellation of the 2006 New Jersey black bear hunt

*Opposes hunting on National Wildlife Refuges and is a plaintiff in an ongoing federal lawsuit to ban hunting on federal lands

* Took the lead in a 1994 ballot campaign to ban cougar hunting and bear hunting in Oregon, and has opposed recent efforts to allow hunting to control these wildlife populations

* The organization's Wildlife Land Trust Program permanently bans hunting and trapping on properties that come under its control.

A recent decree from HSUS President Wayne Pacelle spells out which aspects of the traditional lifestyle are next on the organization's hit list.

Pacelle referenced HSUS opposition to hunter recruitment campaigns that encourage newcomers and children to participate in outdoor sports. He also highlighted the organization's efforts to eliminate legal bear hunting practices and hunting with hounds.

"The Humane Society of the United States invests millions of dollars in efforts to ban hunting and trapping

Think about this, the next time you walk into a Bank of America….

I did yesterday and moved my business and personal accounts to a locally owned bank.

Last edited:
Bank of America is right there with the rest of the aggressive homosexual mafia. They along with Levi Strauss and Ford Mo Co push a whole host of liberal causes. They alienate middle America. FOMOCO and Levi have paid the price with decrease in sales, BaOAm is really just the Bank of San Fran and the east coast.

Get an NRA credit card! I got my first one back in 1986, and have been happy with it ever since. A portion of every sale goes to the NRA. Plus, they have a cool feature that allows you to upload an image and have that be the front of your card. I have a picture of an Elk I shot a few years ago. The picture, combined with the NRA logo on the back is fun to taunt the hippies in Boulder with.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.