Banish brand suppressor?

I take that back I did see this video on the 4.0. Yes this also has very good reductions. The Banish isn't off my radar yet either. I'm still looking around at options. I might not be ordering until spring so I have time to make a decision. And I know the wait time is 11 months or so but oh well. I'll either have one late 2020 or early 2021. Plus my local shop deals with silencershop so I'm going to see if they can order it in and I make payments after a down payment. If I can make payments over time or just do a down payment and payoff at pickup that would help out a lot. I'm going to talk to them tomorrow. See what they say and maybe get the ball rolling next month.

Hey I just ordered a Banish 30 from Silencer Central and they allowed me to make payments for 8 months while my paper work goes through that helped me a lot. He also told me that they have a lifetime warranty through their company for their suppressors they sell. The payment plan with no interest helped me out a lot.

Hey I just ordered a Banish 30 from Silencer Central and they allowed me to make payments for 8 months while my paper work goes through that helped me a lot. He also told me that they have a lifetime warranty through their company for their suppressors they sell. The payment plan with no interest helped me out a lot.

I've got money that says your paperwork gets submitted right after you make your third payment.

Just got my banish 30 and really like it. Put a little over 200 rounds through it on a bad prairie dog trip last weekend. For my second can, it's a pretty solid improvement over my lane scorpion. Neither bad cans, just benefits with the modularity, weight, and disassembly of the banish .

I've got money that says your paperwork gets submitted right after you make your third payment.

I'm pretty sure they submit to ATF as soon as they have the serial number and your proper paperwork. My Banish 30 went like this:

9/5/19 Called and ordered, made first monthly payment
10/23/19 Got notification SC had submitted to ATF.
2/27/20 Approval by ATF
3/16/20 Mailed by SC, received a couple of days later

I think the main holdup was me getting the paperwork done.

Just got my banish 30 and really like it. Put a little over 200 rounds through it on a bad prairie dog trip last weekend. For my second can, it's a pretty solid improvement over my lane scorpion. Neither bad cans, just benefits with the modularity, weight, and disassembly of the banish .
Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully I am one of the lucky ones and they send it right away! We shall see!

I'm pretty sure they submit to ATF as soon as they have the serial number and your proper paperwork. My Banish 30 went like this:

9/5/19 Called and ordered, made first monthly payment
10/23/19 Got notification SC had submitted to ATF.
2/27/20 Approval by ATF
3/16/20 Mailed by SC, received a couple of days later

I think the main holdup was me getting the paperwork done.

mine went like this:
-first payment March 3rd with all paperwork
-2nd payment april 1
-april 4 SC emailed that paperwork was submitted that'd day
-3rd payment May 1
- update email by SC stating submit date of 3/22 (even though phone calls in that timeframe told me it hadn't been submitted by them yet and April email showed a later submit date)
-ATF has my submit date as May 1

I could be wrong but my buddy who did all of his paperwork through them two weeks prior and paid in full had a submit date from atf over 3 mos sooner than mine. SC made the process easy and I could be making assumptions, but if I were a company that took payments on a product that hinged on background checks, I'd want my costs covered before I'd allocate a serial number to an individual. Just saying.

I could be wrong but my buddy who did all of his paperwork through them two weeks prior and paid in full had a submit date from atf over 3 mos sooner than mine. SC made the process easy and I could be making assumptions, but if I were a company that took payments on a product that hinged on background checks, I'd want my costs covered before I'd allocate a serial number to an individual. Just saying.

It is order volume that determines whether they have to wait. Often SC has the can in stock, in which case they can (and do) submit as soon as you get your paperwork, fingerprints, etc., to them. If they do not have one in stock they have to wait for one to be built and serial numbered before they can submit. TBAC is a very popular brand and the demand for suppressors is exploding, and I keep seeing people say they were told there will be a several-month waiting period to get the serial numbered can, before they can submit to ATF. SC seems to be much better in that regard, perhaps because they are not so popular.

With my last one SC said I could pay 1/4 of the total (can plus stamp) with 25% down and equal payments over the next 3 months, interest free, so that is what I did. Maybe if you ask they will let you pay 1/8 over 8 months like grudie did. If the ATF approval then comes at month 5, my guess is that they will still honor the payment arrangement they made, but they might ask you to sign a Security Agreement so they have the right to come get it if you don't make the last few payments for any reason. That is certainly reasonable.

I Currently have 3 suppressors from Silencer Central with 1 in suppressor jail. I have 2- .30s 1- rim fire and a .223 in jail. Currently what I understand is you cannot purchase the end caps separately due to a change in regulations. They are considered a manufacturing part, that could be used to manufacture a suppressor. I am fortunate that I had ordered some extra caps before the regulation changed. Mack Bro's. Make an awesome product that Silencer Central markets. I have no reason to look at anything else. I am loyal as the product is excellent, Silencer Central is excellent and all involved are local. Win Win to me!!! I believe you could not make a mistake purchasing a Banish by Mack Bro's. From Silencer Central. They also provide an excellent state of the art barrel threading program.

I Currently have 3 suppressors from Silencer Central with 1 in suppressor jail. I have 2- .30s 1- rim fire and a .223 in jail. Currently what I understand is you cannot purchase the end caps separately due to a change in regulations. They are considered a manufacturing part, that could be used to manufacture a suppressor. I am fortunate that I had ordered some extra caps before the regulation changed. Mack Bro's. Make an awesome product that Silencer Central markets. I have no reason to look at anything else. I am loyal as the product is excellent, Silencer Central is excellent and all involved are local. Win Win to me!!! I believe you could not make a mistake purchasing a Banish by Mack Bro's. From Silencer Central. They also provide an excellent state of the art barrel threading program.

Photos, please. Let's see some of them in action!

Some good news today! Both of my form 4's were approved! Ordered my first can Jan 20th or 25th. Paperwork was submitted about Feb 12th. (Took a little while to get my prints done). Bought my 2nd can first week of March and got the call today I can pick them up. So about 4 months for the first and about 3 months for the 2nd. Heard from another site that if you have multiple cans in jail they will push the approvals through for all of them after the do everything on the earliest purchased one. Nice. But it also sucks because I was at the store around 4 and they called me at 5:30 when I was already back home. Oh well.

Last edited:
Some good news today! Both of my form 4's were approved! Ordered my first can Jan 20th or 25th. Paperwork was submitted about Feb 12th. (Took a little while to get my prints done). Bought my 2nd can first week of March and got the call today I can pick them up. So about 4 months for the first and about 3 months for the 2nd. Heard from another site that if you have multiple cans in jail they will push the approvals through for all of them after the do everything on the earliest purchased one. Nice. But it also sucks because I was at the store around 4 and they called me at 5:30 when I was already back home. Oh well.
SWEEEEET!!!!

That TBAC Ultra 7 6.5 makes my 22-250 sound awesome! I can't believe the difference! From ear ringing to enjoyable. I watched videos on suppressed 22-250 but to hear it in person it's great. My first time shooting with a can. And now I wonder why I waited so long. I can see why these things can become a new addiction to buy.