Ballistics Question

I built a test stand and target for testing my optics accurately over 80+MOA and I ran through three scopes, Vortex 4-16 PST, Sightron Slll 6-24x50 and a WOTac 4-14. The PST moves 1.042 in., the Sightron moves 1.050 in. and the cheap WOTac moves .964 in. per 4 clicks at 300 ft. All were checked out to 60 MOA of movement and the values tracked through the entire range.
I didn't hold much hope for the WOTac but the other two are very close to true MOA.

I built a test stand and target for testing my optics accurately over 80+MOA and I ran through three scopes, Vortex 4-16 PST, Sightron Slll 6-24x50 and a WOTac 4-14. The PST moves 1.042 in., the Sightron moves 1.050 in. and the cheap WOTac moves .964 in. per 4 clicks at 300 ft. All were checked out to 60 MOA of movement and the values tracked through the entire range.
I didn't hold much hope for the WOTac but the other two are very close to true MOA.

Good info Rhian. I was a little disappointed in my SIII but we will see what they do.....Rich

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.