Ballistics on a Blackberry!

tsmiller4

I finally figured out a way to get my ballistics on my Blackberry. For reference it's an 8870 world edition. I still don't know if you can get Exbal for it or not but I figure out at least a better way than what I do now. Now I run my ballistics every day before I go hunting depending on the conditions, print it off and put it in my ammo-cheek piece pouch. I don't know if anyone else does this or not, but it works for me.

First: go to JBM Eskimo and do a trajectory card with your load info.
Second: Copy the info then paste it into a new email.
Third: Email it to yourself.
Fourth: When your Blackberry receives the email open it up.
Fifth: When you open it place the cursor at the beginning of the drop chart. Hit the menu button(the first button left of the trackball) go up to select and choose that option. When it takes you back to the text simply scroll down until all relevant info is selected. Press the Menu button again and select copy. After you copy it get out of the email and go to Memopad. When Memopad opens hit Menu then New. When the new memo opens type in the title you want then go down to the text area. Press Menu again and then select Paste. Now you have the info on your Memopad. Simply press Menu again and select Save and your good to go!

I hope you find this helpful. If you have any trouble trying to do it hit me back and I'll try to walk you through it.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.