Ballistic software for iPad

bedrok

My iPad crashed and I lost all my apps. I was using "Shooter" but it no longer appears in the ap store. What's a good ap that's available for iPads?

I had to look up "shooter ballistics calculator" to get it to show up. Plus, you should have all your aps you've purchased saved on the Apple server and you can redownload it.

I use bullet flight on my iPhone and if has worked very well. Also take screen shots of all your info entered. I learned to do this after my 4 yr old deleted the app and all my data was gone. You can reload the app but your tweaked data is gone, so now with the screen shots I can go back and make sure my data fields are the same as they where

Ballistic. If you have both iPad and iPhone get Ballistic AE. IOS will synch data between both. There is an iPad version and a cheaper version as well.

I use bullet flight on my iPhone and if has worked very well. Also take screen shots of all your info entered. I learned to do this after my 4 yr old deleted the app and all my data was gone. You can reload the app but your tweaked data is gone, so now with the screen shots I can go back and make sure my data fields are the same as they where

Great idea. I'm doing that today! Thanks.

I had to look up "shooter ballistics calculator" to get it to show up. Plus, you should have all your aps you've purchased saved on the Apple server and you can redownload it.

If you synch it the info is all out there and you can go to the on line version, make any changes you want, then upload it to your device.

I use Ballistic and Ballistic AE. I use one set up in yards for hunting, and the other set up in meters for ballistics work. The interface is easy to use. The database is extensive.

The target analysis software alone is worth the price. Take a photo of your target and in a minute or two you have an accurate calculation of extreme spread and several other stats.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.