Ballistic software for iPad

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by bedrok, Jan 13, 2014.

1. bedrok

bedrok Well-Known Member

My iPad crashed and I lost all my apps. I was using "Shooter" but it no longer appears in the ap store. What's a good ap that's available for iPads?

2. varmintH8R

varmintH8R Well-Known Member

Check out BulletFlight.

3. Browninglover1

Browninglover1 Well-Known Member

I had to look up "shooter ballistics calculator" to get it to show up. Plus, you should have all your aps you've purchased saved on the Apple server and you can redownload it.

4. pyroducksx3

pyroducksx3 Well-Known Member

I use bullet flight on my iPhone and if has worked very well. Also take screen shots of all your info entered. I learned to do this after my 4 yr old deleted the app and all my data was gone. You can reload the app but your tweaked data is gone, so now with the screen shots I can go back and make sure my data fields are the same as they where

5. bill123

bill123 Well-Known Member

Ballistic. If you have both iPad and iPhone get Ballistic AE. IOS will synch data between both. There is an iPad version and a cheaper version as well.

6. varmintH8R

varmintH8R Well-Known Member

Great idea. I'm doing that today! Thanks.

7. MudRunner2005

MudRunner2005 Well-Known Member

I use BulletDrop+ for my iPhone. Works great for me.

8. BrentM

BrentM Well-Known Member

If you synch it the info is all out there and you can go to the on line version, make any changes you want, then upload it to your device.

9. bruce_ventura

bruce_ventura Well-Known Member

I use Ballistic and Ballistic AE. I use one set up in yards for hunting, and the other set up in meters for ballistics work. The interface is easy to use. The database is extensive.

The target analysis software alone is worth the price. Take a photo of your target and in a minute or two you have an accurate calculation of extreme spread and several other stats.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014