Ballistic calculator

Can anyone help me out on a ballistic calculator that works correctly. I've tried half a dozen different one's, including Strelok, and none of them are even close to being correct. I've tried everything I know to get them to match the ballistics of my firearms, and they aren't even close. As much as 8"off at 300 yrds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Visit projectilescience.com. For all vld bullets select the 6xc ballistic solution. It is the math for David Tubb's ballistic app. Proven correct through transonic and into subsonic. Does not use BC's. Complete including manual and 60 one minute baboon videos out to 2000 yds. Works on all browsers. Free.

I've input my information numerous times, and nothing works. I was shooting a 6.5 Grendel today, 100gr Lapua scenar, 2780mv, zeroed at 100 yrds, 6x24x50 moa scope. At 300 yrds strelok said to come up 1.8 moa, and it was 5.5 inches low.
I have had no issues with StrelokPro it has worked great on all my weapons both factory and hand loads as has Applied Ballistics. Have you followed the directions and collected muzzle velocities in at least three different temperatures at no less than 10 degrees apart? Have you entered all your scope information, where scope hight is extremely important? Did you enter you scope click value as your adjustments in scope dialing should be in clicks not true MOA? If you have done all of that I'm not sure what to say.

I believe the Athlon Argos 6x24x50 MOA is a SFP scope. If so, you have to set the magnification to only one a single value in the Strelock program. Ex 14x, then it will list the drop table to that set point.

If you use 24x, you will be way off, or 6x the same issue.

All Second Focal Plane scopes you have to pick One magnification and do a calculation in the program.

This is my guess to why all programs are so off for you.
There are a lot of shooters on this forum who are more experienced than me, so I am surprised nobody has refuted this. Just in case there are some inexperienced people who are looking here for answers, and may get confused, first focal plane (FFP) vs second focal plane (SFP) will make no difference if you are dialing and shooting center - only if you are using reticles for holdover. Dialing 2 MOA up on a SFP scope, whether at the bottom of its magnification or at the top, with all other factors being equal, will have the exact same point of impact as dialing 2 MOA up on a FFP scope. Lots of good information on here, but bad information or opinions should be corrected so as not to lead others down the wrong path. Just this weekend, I was shooting with a guy that has shot for 30 years, reloads all his own ammo, and has multiple custom rifles, but who had no idea the difference between FFP and SFP and how it affected holdovers. Maybe I misunderstood the post or maybe it was just worded wrong, and I do not use Strelock, so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but dialing for elevation should be no different in FFP vs SFP scopes no matter whether shooting at 6x or 24x.

Can anyone help me out on a ballistic calculator that works correctly. I've tried half a dozen different one's, including Strelok, and none of them are even close to being correct. I've tried everything I know to get them to match the ballistics of my firearms, and they aren't even close. As much as 8"off at 300 yrds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
JBM Ballistics, works great for me . You put in all the variables it wants and my bullets are pretty well right on . It is easy to use .

JBM Ballistics works great for me . Very easy to use , just put in all variables required and it spits out a drop chart . It is right on for my 243 .

Oh, and as everyone has indicated, every calculator I put his input in has indicated his come up should be 3.3 to 3.8 MOA. 5.5 inches low at 300 is approximately 1.8 moa. If you add that to the 1.75 MOA he dialed, you get 3.55, which is pretty dang close to where it should be. There has to be an error in the data input - I can't imagine the Strelock app has to be "trued" to that degree.

If you want to post all you information I'll make a profile and run it in shooter for you.

Here's my info I just created last night for a muzzy that I haven't shot yet to get an idea. I have a couple more details I'll add once I get to the range. Post ALL this info and we'll see how it compares to what you're coming up with.
View attachment 302872View attachment 302873View attachment 302874View attachment 302875
View attachment 302878
I think you have a type-o in barometric pressure in the "Atmosphere" section. You have 25.39, which would be way off. How much that affects your drop chart, I do not know. But most hurricanes do not get much below a pressure of 27.00

JMBallistics has always worked for me except with one rifle where I had to tweek velocity slightly to get drops to line up perfectly.

Not sure as to why your app is not giving you correct drops never had the issue they were always close but again something not enter correctly or your app did not install correctly. One should always confirm drops at the range. Did have to adjust the BC and/ or Velocity to nail down the drop curve. AB app will work, actually AB has a mobile trailer they will come to your range and measure your rifle's drop with radar at a long range. AB Applied Ballistics

This says it all in my mind. If none of these calculators work it has to be input error.
FYI. IStrelok uses G1 for BC. I emailed and asked.