Bags on rifle buts?

BuckSnort

Where does one find these?... I see them mostly on tactical rifles but I can never find them in any catalogs or online

Do you mean a stock pack , bullet holder? If so try skdtac.com. Or search Eagle shooters rifle stock pack,raises cheek up a bit, you can build up under it also if you need more height for scope alignment.

Last edited:
I use the Tac ops cheek pad/stock bag

Tactical Operations Ammo Cheek Pad Black*::*Accessories*::*Long Range*::*Tactical Works, Inc.

Very well built quality unit plus you can store 8 bullets with it instead of 5.

I also added a piece of 1" pvc pipe about 7 inches long under it for a raised cheek rest. I cut a 1/4 of it out (so it is shaped like a C instead of a O) then wrapped it in some thin foam and strapped it tight.

DT7, Thanks, I really like this one... Do you find that these types of bags hang up or are they uncomfortable while carrying rifle with sling? curious, Iv'e never had one..

No I haven't noticed any problems with it hanging up and it is on the same side as the bolt which would cause more discomfort than the bag if you carry it with that side towards you.

I just love having a place to store my allen wrenches, dope charts, drift rod, bullets, etc. on the gun, I have a tendancy to forget things if they aren't hooked on. . . :)

I run bullets on it for road hunt like spring bear, or a quick eve of glassing, like my bullets in a hip type holder on pack in general. I like the 5, that should GETRDONE.I like pack for small solar calc. and spare drop chart, one tapped to rifle

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.