Badlands Precision Bullets thread - From BC to terminal ballistics

The black tipped CEB's are Lazers , not MTH, and have a much lower expansion speed at 1,300 fps than the non tipped MTH line. All six of them are quite sexy.

You are correct of course !

I'm so used to the MTH line that I didn't even notice mislabeling the Lazers ....

Thanks for bringing that to light, will correct

My apologies to all, I inadvertantly misnamed the Cutting Edge bullets "MTH" in my bullet line up pic They are in fact LAZER bullets ..

Bullets lined up by length from shortest to longest not by weight

from left to right .....
245 gr Berger Elite Hunter 1.770"
220 gr Cutting Edge LAZER 1.818"
205 gr Badlands Super Bulldozer 2 1.830"
212 gr Barnes LRX Bore Rider 1.866"
250 gr Hornady A-Tip 1.872"
240 gr Cutting Edge LAZER 1.944"

View attachment 239961

AE3ABBB6-1E6A-4146-821C-3E06F508AD13.jpeg
110grn .257 arrived today! 25SST is gonna sing with it!!🤤🤤

Another pic next to a 128HH.
65E2B301-6237-4E81-AF0D-DD08ACC58119.jpeg

Last edited:
Just a heads up guys. We've been absolutely POUNDED with new orders with the release of the new bullet. Orders are going out every day, and the shop has been running full bore to get caught up. I'm confident everyone will have their bullets next week. Some of you may have them already. If you have orders that don't include anything bigger than .284, then it's on its way. .308s will run Monday, and .338 likely Tuesday, followed by .375.

Just a heads up guys. We've been absolutely POUNDED with new orders with the release of the new bullet. Orders are going out every day, and the shop has been running full bore to get caught up. I'm confident everyone will have their bullets next week. Some of you may have them already. If you have orders that don't include anything bigger than .284, then it's on its way. .308s will run Monday, and .338 likely Tuesday, followed by .375.
That's good. I ordered 2x 125 6.5mm ans 2x 195 308 a couple days after they were released 🤔 I haven't heard anything from Badlands pertaining to the order. Hope to see them soon!

They'd have shipped already, but we were wiped out of the 195s already. I should have more on Monday, and we'll get them out.
Thank you kindly! I looked back and guess it was 3x units of each. I'm looking forward to seeing how these guys shoot!

Yup. I have your order on the shipping table. The 6.5s are ready to go, and it's awaiting the 195gr. We had anticipated just pulling everyone's bullets from the shelf and shipping them. Unfortunately we WAY underestimated demand at launch. As an example, the first 8000-10000 6.5 125gr BD II's all went to one guy. And the rest are gone. Had to run more last week.

Yup. I have your order on the shipping table. The 6.5s are ready to go, and it's awaiting the 195gr. We had anticipated just pulling everyone's bullets from the shelf and shipping them. Unfortunately we WAY underestimated demand at launch. As an example, the first 8000-10000 6.5 125gr BD II's all went to one guy. And the rest are gone. Had to run more last week.
That 10k order wasn't paradigm was it? Lol

What kind of speeds are you getting out of the 125gr 6.5's? I like the high BC but I'd like to compare the ballistics to bullets I've already tested before diving in.

I have 3 PRC's and 2 Creedmoors I have to load for and am trying to decide what mono bullet I want to buy a few hundred of.