Badlands Bulldozer Bullet in 6.5/264?

They're shooting nice in three other calibers for me. No on-game experiences yet. This next fall hunting season... I like them so far.

I'm seating 0.010" off the lands during load development in 4 different rifles. They're shooting good in all 4 guns. I haven't even tried adjusting seating depth. No need so far. I'm changing powder charges to ID max pressure loads, but all indications so far are positive with respect to accuracy.
They do appear to pressure up more than lead core jacketed bullets of equal, even heavier, weight. So start a little low on powder charges to avoid an over-pressured load, and then work up to identify a maximum powder charge.

have been working with them in 2 guns. they definitely pressure up quicker. all my load development at .020 off and the two recovered ones retained about 60-70% and only shank survived but things here are still frozen. penetration 10-16 inch in dirt mound

I just loaded up some 128's in a .270 Sherman. As others stated, they seem to pressure sooner. I was only able to get 3200 in a .270 Sherman, that is doable with a 26"-28" standard .270.....however, per George's suggestion, I loaded @ .025" off, and then just loaded a few about a grain under max, which is 3185 fps, and shot a 6 shot group that could be covered with a penny. They may not get the velocity of others, but they sure do have the accuracy. Hopefully my cousin will test them on some northern California blacktail this fall and I can report terminal performance

I just loaded up some 128's in a .270 Sherman. As others stated, they seem to pressure sooner. I was only able to get 3200 in a .270 Sherman, that is doable with a 26"-28" standard .270.....however, per George's suggestion, I loaded @ .025" off, and then just loaded a few about a grain under max, which is 3185 fps, and shot a 6 shot group that could be covered with a penny. They may not get the velocity of others, but they sure do have the accuracy. Hopefully my cousin will test them on some northern California blacktail this fall and I can report terminal performance
Any word on how these worked?

Yup, I actually forgot about this thread, there was another similar one I replied in.

My cousin used the load in his .270 Sherman to take two california blacktail and an Idaho 6 point bull, all 1 shot and dead, all under 200 yards. The bull was a quartering away steep uphill shot. Went in behind the shoulder, and the bullet was found just under the hide about mid neck. Penetrated through nearly 2 feet of elk before it came to rest, elk dropped in it's tracks, destroyed jelly lungs and a severed spine will do that. This was at 70ish yards. I am going to give them a try this year in my .338 Norma mag, loading the 270 grain super bulldozer. With an 803 G7, and the fact I can get 2900 fps from my 24" barrel, they are pretty good on paper. I will see how they do on game at extended ranges this year

Here is the bull. The bullets seem to perform similar to the hammer bullets, at least from the recovered one we found. Internals were destroyed, and the front of the bullet is very flat, similar to how Steve designs his bullets. Now we only have a sample of 3 kills, so I won't totally label the bullets yet, but I am comfortable enough at this point to try them on more game.
FB_IMG_1571714600499.jpg
FB_IMG_1571714583617.jpg
output.jpg

Great to hear......been looking for affordable lathe turned coppers and so far this has been the most affordable option. There's just not much word on how well or not so well they work. These have the BC to get out there also.

All I hunt is whitetail, hopefully they expand properly on them.