• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Badger Ordnance 20 MOA Picatinny Rail for Savage 110

Magnumitis

$120 shipped

What MidwayUSA charges:
Badger Ordnance 1-Piece Maximized Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated

Rail.jpg

FRAUD ALERT!!!!!

Magnumitus listed the this rail as a Badger Ordnance Rail and continued to claim it was a Badger Ordnance rail (306-SATS) in personal correspondences before the sale. Magnumitus signed a sales agreement to convey a Badger Ordance 306-SATS picatinny rail for a Savage long action for $120, shipped insured. Instead of honoring the terms of the written agreement and the listing, Magnumitus shipped a much cheaper EGW 108947 rail which retails for about $40.00. Magnumitus used an illegal bait and switch tactical and will not respond to emails to correct the situation. I have complete documentation to validate these allegations with respect to this transaction.

I will pursue remedy through USPS mail fraud and WY local law enforcement.

BUYER BEWARE when purchasing anything from this member!

Good to know. I'm sorry that you got ripped off. I hope you can get your money back. I sent him a pm on the same rail. He never responded

First of all, ogre, you never sent me a pm. PM means private message. You never sent one.
Second of all, this is all a misunderstanding. As far as I knew, that was a Badger rail. The link I provided is the exact rail that I bought from MidwayUSA. If it's not a Badger Ordnance, then they sent me the wrong one and I was unaware of it. I did not use any "bait-and-switch" tactics. I just have/had the one rail that is supposed to be a Badger Ordnance. I don't have a pile of rails just waiting to screw people over with. If I'm in the wrong, I'll be more than happy to give you your money back. That was in the contract I signed.

Who is this 7mmVLD????
We have better ways to solve problems, start by contacting the moderator. They can arrange for you to return the rail and get your money back.
I suggest that you may be too high strung for this forum.
Signed sales agreement? Smells like a setup of some kind.