Badger Mini FTE

ScopeRKT

Looking to put one of these on my Sako 85 Long Range which has a Vais style muzzle brake. Wondering if anyone has any experience with this and overall recoil reduction. Im debating between Badger and Kahntrol. Not too many options for M18x1.

Yeah you are right, there will have a little more concussion to the shooter but it's not that bad.
I shot my friends 338 LM with a Fat Bastard brake and it wasn't bad at all but it did have a 30" barrel, hardly any recoil.
I guess if you want to minimize concussion to the shooter the Badger would be a better choice.

Yeah you are right, there will have a little more concussion to the shooter but it's not that bad.
I shot my friends 338 LM with a Fat Bastard brake and it wasn't bad at all but it did have a 30" barrel, hardly any recoil.
I guess if you want to minimize concussion to the shooter the Badger would be a better choice.

Its going on a 300 WM with a 26" barrel. Its a Sako 85 Long Range. Looking to shoot prone and the standard brake will kick up a fair bit due to the ports on the bottom. So I was looking at something with 90 degree ports since it tends to keep the blast forward a bit. Guess the only way to really know is to shoot both, but thats an expensive proposition.

When you shot the 338LM did you feel any concussion yourself?

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.