Bad news for Remington Employees

J E Custom

I saw this and had to share. I hope this is not another Soros scheme to buy and do away with a firearm company.

Don't know any more details, but everyone needs to get out and vote in order to defeat these people. :mad: :mad: :mad:

J E CUSTOM

The best way to defeat your enemies is to attack their financial sources, such as Soros! Destroy this communist source of funding for the Democrats. Take away the money. Send him to the poor house, or at least make it where he can't contribute it.

I hope it's not a Soros scheme but I also can't help but wonder if this a standard move by The new owners. It's not uncommon when a business changes hands for there to be a mass culling of employees good and bad.
Also another thought,
We are all well aware of the freedom group Remington reputation and how terrible it was, they've burned a lot of bridges with customers.So is it just the new owners trying to rebuild the brand from the ground up? Start over with new everything?

Is there some evidence that Soros or some democrats are responsible? It would never occur to me that this was anything other than the purchasing company closing down shop. Perhaps they are going to relocate to a red state to avoid taxes and union labor.

The new owners (Roundhill) haven't officially taken Remington over yet. The firing of the employees was the doing of the past owners of Remington. You can now thank them for poor QC, slow product development, and firing 700 American workers.

The new owners (Roundhill) haven't officially taken Remington over yet. The firing of the employees was the doing of the past owners of Remington. You can now thank them for poor QC, slow product development, and firing 700 American workers.

I'm wondering how you know it was the former owners and not Roundhill? It makes more sense that it would be the former owners trying to cut losses.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.