Bad Luck in 3's True? I hope so!

Muddyboots

So in last 3 weeks; 1) wife's 2008 Trailblazer rear caliper froze and wiped out rotor, brakes. SO went ahead and replaced both sides even though one side was still decent; 2) my 2009 Ram 2500 heater core went bad so had that replaced and 3) last week the well pressure tank bladder went which was lucky actually since we found a pin hole rust spot on rear of tank that cannot be seen. Dang they are expensive!

Please tell me its over!:mad:

My 300WM Proof Research barrel that I was going to order after first of year is now on hold. :mad:🤬 Retired fixed income will do that.

But we are both in good health and vertical so something to be grateful for during these times.

My 300WM Proof Research barrel that I was going to order after first of year is now on hold. :mad:🤬 Retired fixed income will do that.

But we are both in good health and vertical so something to be grateful for during these times.
Amen, and a very Merry Christmas!

L
So in last 3 weeks; 1) wife's 2008 Trailblazer rear caliper froze and wiped out rotor, brakes. SO went ahead and replaced both sides even though one side was still decent; 2) my 2009 Ram 2500 heater core went bad so had that replaced and 3) last week the well pressure tank bladder went which was lucky actually since we found a pin hole rust spot on rear of tank that cannot be seen. Dang they are expensive!

Please tell me its over!:mad:

Like my father (75)said when I (42)was complaining about rain during deer season, any day the good lord wakes you up to see his creations is a **** good day!!!

I don't know if those sorts of inconveniences count toward "happening in 3s". Many years ago I had three events take place in a matter of months. My Dad died, a month later I get laid off, and 4 months later my wife gets into a head-on collision.

Could be worse
Absolutely! Thankful for our health but dang was looking forward to new carbon barrel build off my Sendero. Then again both vehicles in great shape now and replacing well pressure tank prevented catastrophe in basement so actually a blessing in disguise! Gotta look at the positive outcome!!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.