Bad Drivers Argh!

Muddyboots

So I come out of PT to find this Tundra playing snuggle bunny with my wife's new Jeep. Over 1 1/2' over yellow parking line into my space. Mirrors almost touching! WTH! At 6'4" no chance getting into Jeep! Old geezer! Yep my age!

I "politely" request he backs straight out and DO NOT TURN WHEEL! Yessir! I kinda conveyed not too happy, just tired of drivers totally on another planet.

As I was just leaving lot, another car just backs out and my anti collision stops Jeep! WTH! Yep another old geezer .... my age!

Driving seems like demolition derby these days. Is it just me?

12FE80A4-E2A9-453B-B273-33DD35146AEC.jpeg

So I come out of PT to find this Tundra playing snuggle bunny with my wife's new Jeep. Over 1 1/2' over yellow parking line into my space. Mirrors almost touching! WTH! At 6'4" no chance getting into Jeep! Old geezer! Yep my age!

I "politely" request he backs straight out and DO NOT TURN WHEEL! Yessir! I kinda conveyed not too happy, just tired of drivers totally on another planet.

As I was just leaving lot, another car just backs out and my anti collision stops Jeep! WTH! Yep another old geezer .... my age!

View attachment 281261
I have a sign that goes everywhere I try to drive. the sign says; "IF YOU PASS ME UP, BE SURE TO CUT INFRONT OF ME EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ROOM FOR YOU, AND THEN SLOW DOWN AND CAUSE ME TO HAVE TO SLOWDOWN" My own kids will barely ride in the same vehicle because every midget-minded-moron on the road thinks it is his/and especially her patriotic duty to mess with me in some way everywhere and time I try to drive anywhere. And don't get me started about parking lots. I feel your pain.

View attachment 281261
I had that happen yesterday at the eye doctor's office. I think it will take some time to get back to a "new" normal.

Whiners.....
I was at my doctors office for p.t.....
My idiot dr. decided to back out of his space while waving at my therapist....in his new fancy new dodge 3500....and smashed the back of my tacoma... totaled my 2001 4 door 4wd Tacoma...179500 miles...brand new windshield..brand new tires....
My appraiser said im screwed....my truck was still worth 14500.....he smashed it enough to make it inoperable...tailgate couldnt open..taillight lense allover the ground..bed was an accordian.......did I forget to say 'my truck was the only other vehicle in the parking lot'.....
All these new drivers in our areas...still competing like they are still in CA.........send'm back.....

Whiners.....
I was at my doctors office for p.t.....
My idiot dr. decided to back out of his space while waving at my therapist....in his new fancy new dodge 3500....and smashed the back of my tacoma... totaled my 2001 4 door 4wd Tacoma...179500 miles...brand new windshield..brand new tires....
My appraiser said im screwed....my truck was still worth 14500.....he smashed it enough to make it inoperable...tailgate couldnt open..taillight lense allover the ground..bed was an accordian.......did I forget to say 'my truck was the only other vehicle in the parking lot'.....
All these new drivers in our areas...still competing like they are still in CA.........send'm back.....
If it's a write off maybe you can buy the truck back from the ins company and throw a new bed/ used on.

Last edited:
Did buy it back...$3000
Took 60 days for his insurance to call me...even after I watched him talking to them on phone....in Idaho they have 30 days to get the incident taken care of.....i should have pushed the issue...because all of the insurance offices associated with his insurance in Idaho could have been shutdown.....all because of him being an idiot........
ALL INSURANCES....all his doctor malpractice....any Dr malpractice....
I could have been a real jerk...
And that's what the State Ins. Office said......the overseers of all ins. companies......

I have enjoyed the last year over all the morons in quarantine. Used to have Sunday drivers now since a lot of the restrictions are being lifted you got the quarantine drivers
Nailed it! Last year hardly any concerns on road. Now getting passed on shoulder, center lane, stop signs or traffic signals are now just a suggestion or option. Light changes get 3-4 vehicles blowing through on red. And then there are cell phones🤬. Parking lots are worse than roads.

View attachment 281261
California plates?

I'm a UPS driver , I can hardly get on the interstate in any state and not be insanely depressed by how terrible it is. It's extremely obvious to me why vehicles kill so many people ... sad
people think driving is a God given right. when you pair that with the moral/ethical decay in our society it's obvious that nobody cares about their fellow man. just themselves.