bad day at the range:(

Your barrel aint hurt. Take the bolt out of the gun. Stand the gun up. The squirt some PB Blaster in the barrel from muzzle end. Wait ten mins. The use a dowel rod and rubber mallet to bump it out easily from the muzzle end. Don't use your cleaning rod. And don't worry, it'll work. You'll like the smell of PB Blaster and your wife wont.

Your barrel aint hurt. Take the bolt out of the gun. Stand the gun up. The squirt some PB Blaster in the barrel from muzzle end. Wait ten mins. The use a dowel rod and rubber mallet to bump it out easily from the muzzle end. Don't use your cleaning rod. And don't worry, it'll work. You'll like the smell of PB Blaster and your wife wont.
This definitely works.

That being said the physics of the water blast really intrigues me. Took a pretty bright guy to come up with that one!

Water does not compress so it wouldn't take much of a load at all to force a bullet out of the chamber with that method. In a center fire rifle it might take more than one "shot" but it would definitely work.

I once removed a stuck case using water , the rubber plunger cap off of a syringe and a piece of dowel rod so I can definitely see how it would work for a stuck bullet using a blank.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.