Backyard Bucky Few Minutes Ago

Muddyboots

Nice buck close to being shooter, still has some growing to do but he may have enough by end of August!
IMG_3111.JPG
IMG_3118.JPG

Rick,
My thoughts lean that way for sure plus he will definitely be bigger bodied. Heck the corn in field next to me is probably over 8' tall. I swear I can hang a stand on one of the stalks! Beans in field across road so plenty of food and cover!

Rick,
My thoughts lean that way for sure plus he will definitely be bigger bodied. Heck the corn in field next to me is probably over 8' tall. I swear I can hang a stand on one of the stalks! Beans in field across road so plenty of food and cover!
He appears to be just getting into his prime, which is why I say another year or so. I believe he will then be a real bruiser.

The real issue is if neighbors will let him walk. I bet not. Unless he beds down in my yard for season! I have about 2 acres of thick pines and he seems to like it there. Nice and cool. Does and fawns also like it there.
2020.07.31.021.JPG

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts