Backpack also holds long range rifle.

joseph

Who sells an inexpensive combo backpack that will hold a long range scoped rifle? Anyone used one and what did you like and disliked about them.

joseph

I've got an eberlestock gunslinger and I like it a lot. It held an entire quartered and deboned antelope last fall. It held the gun snugly, and is very adjustable. The quality is great and it seems like I'll be using it for years to come!

Who sells an inexpensive combo backpack that will hold a long range scoped rifle? Anyone used one and what did you like and disliked about them.

joseph

Not sure you're going to find something cheap. Most folks go with either the pack man. mentioned above or with Kifaru. The Kifaru carries the gun up front for nearly instant access--faster than a gun slung on your shoulder. Check out the Long Hunter Hauler and it's various configurations--custom sized to you.

As a cheaper alternative, the part of the Kifaru pack that holds the gun is called the 'Gunslinger' and it can (at least was) purchased on it's own and adapted to use on many existing packs. Might call 'em.

Good luck,

Jon

I have a Badlands 2200 that has a rifle carrier on the back. It folds out from a zippered pouch in the bottom. It's a very, very comfortable pack.

What is the exact model name you have??? There are so many different ones I can not figure out which one has the rifle scabbard.

joseph

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.