Back From Turkey! Big Hogs Down!

As a 20yr veteran hog hunter in TX, I can say this. The hogs I've seen depicted are pretty good sized hogs. Regardless of the camera theatrics, they all have rather long tusks, and you can tell a big hog from body structure. I understand sales & marketing, so I only poke fun because when you got hogs this big, there is no need for embellished photos. If you can swing it, this trip looks fun with big reward.

As a 20yr veteran hog hunter in TX, I can say this. The hogs I've seen depicted are pretty good sized hogs. Regardless of the camera theatrics, they all have rather long tusks, and you can tell a big hog from body structure. I understand sales & marketing, so I only poke fun because when you got hogs this big, there is no need for embellished photos. If you can swing it, this trip looks fun with big reward.
Sounds like a bunch of sausage to me!!!

Lets make it happen! you will enjoy!

10696446_553381584762000_4611198446274538128_n.jpg

Those are some nice Boars. I have seen a few hogs around that class. Those boars have some age on them, From the tusks I would guess 5 years+. They also look 100 % Russian, No domestic cross breeding.
I saw some nice Russian Boars in France 1962-4, Thanks to U.S. Army Engineers, Driving truck for 22 months. Saw a couple in the 5 to 6 hundred pound class.
I grew up on a farm with hogs, Many hams and bacons went to FFA shows.