Back from the dead.

Meister

I used to be on here almost daily, but due to a change in hobbies, life, marriage, kids and a few other things I've been gone since early 08. I'm going to make a try and get back into it so I can get the last custom build I had done finished up for F-class duty. Still working on the load, its been a tricky one for me.

Back from the dead? Sounds like you've been having a pretty good life!

Welcome back.......keep the priorities straight though. First you, then your hobbies followed closely by your dog, children, lawn mower. Oh and somewhere in there is a wife!:D

Back from the dead? Sounds like you've been having a pretty good life!

Welcome back.......keep the priorities straight though. First you, then your hobbies followed closely by your dog, children, lawn mower. Oh and somewhere in there is a wife!:D

With ya there. I do have fun! Off to Florida to train some new divers this weekend, then I'm going to do some cave diving while I'm down there. Back home a couple weeks, then on the road to a track day for the motorcycle. Life is good!

Sad thing is that I live on a Golf course and still haven't played it since I've lived here.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.