Baby back ribs, rack of lamb, and skinless chicken thighs is what's smoking ...

OK, we need to have a Pit Masters cook off. Hmm, I envision a gathering for a P-dog "Jamboree", RV's all parked in a wagon circle, grills setup for the one day cook off, large fire pit in the center of the wagon ring and let the eating/ judging/ night festivities begin. Of course, breaks will be allowed for P-dog shooting of course.

Hmm, we could end the multi-day event with awards for the longest verified/witnessed P-dog kills based on calibers or other such. Though, I am not sure about a BBQ P-dog event...........but we do have some interesting types on this forum. I hear Cajuns will eat most anything.

OK, we need to have a Pit Masters cook off. Hmm, I envision a gathering for a P-dog "Jamboree", RV's all parked in a wagon circle, grills setup for the one day cook off, large fire pit in the center of the wagon ring and let the eating/ judging/ night festivities begin. Of course, breaks will be allowed for P-dog shooting of course.

Hmm, we could end the multi-day event with awards for the longest verified/witnessed P-dog kills based on calibers or other such. Though, I am not sure about a BBQ P-dog event...........but we do have some interesting types on this forum. I hear Cajuns will eat most anything.
Hey hey, watch what you say about Cajuns…. Truth hurts. Lol.