• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED B&C Medalist for 700 LA

JDJHNTR

Just came in today. B&C Medalist in their Alaskin II patter, color black with greay web, right hand, long action, for Rem 700. $250 Thanks

Don't know why someone would pay $250 from you when they could buy them brand new for $235...?

Dont know why you felt the need to comment either but you did!

You dont want to buy it, then dont. If you think someone is selling something too high and you feel the need to vent about it, try using the PM's. Trashing someones post is not only rude but is never good manners!

By the way......Thanks for the bump!

Don't know why someone would pay $250 from you when they could buy them brand new for $235...?

Dont know why you felt the need to comment either but you did!

You dont want to buy it, then dont. If you think someone is selling something too high and you feel the need to vent about it, try using the PM's. Trashing someones post is not only rude but is never good manners!

By the way......Thanks for the bump!

Wasn't trying to trash you at all, I guess I was just looking for some more details. I thought maybe there was a reason that it was priced higher. Without a pic, it is difficult to know.

Here's another free bump for you :rolleyes: