• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Azula Gun Holsters Fully Lined Leather IWB Holster For Sale

gsrsol84mm

Azula Gun Holsters Custom Molded Fully Lined Leather IWB Holster.
Each holster is hand made right here in the USA from premium USA Veg Tanned leather with a USA smooth veg tanned leather liner, all sewn with premium USA made thread. Molded to your specific hand gun. Complete with a USA made heat treated and coated steel clip that will fit belts up to 1.75 inched wide. A Full comfort shield protects your body from the pistol or revolver from rubbing against your skin.
Available in Right Hand or Left Hand in Black or Dark Brown for $99.95 with free shipping in the USA. Available for most pistols and revolvers. We offer many holsters for pistols with lasers. Please contact us for a specific fit.

Available in Right Hand or Left Hand In Black or Tan for $99.95 with free shipping in the USA.

All Azula Gun Holsters have a lifetime unconditional replacement warranty. If a holster ever fails it will be replaced free of charge.
Please send an e-mail to [email protected] or visit our website at www.AzulaGunHolsters.com

AZULA GUN HOLSTERS FULLY LINED IWB HOLSTER
nRWrPqC.jpg

wmeBO8m.jpg

Can you make one stitched like shown in the attached photo for a G43? Wings/excess cut into my groin.
I didn't figure out how to draw it correctly, basically have the cut follow the stitching on the left side of the drawing. Those wide metal clips work well for me for appendix carry. Unlined would be ok for me, to keep it as slim as possible.

Attachments

• nRWrPqC (1).jpg
    nRWrPqC (1).jpg
    917.6 KB · Views: 16
Yes we could, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and we can send a link for payment. Thank you
What about OWB belt holsters? I have a couple of 5" 1911s and a S&W Model 1955 with a 6.5" barrel that I'd like some nice leather for as a BBQ rig. That one in your profile pic looks about perfect for a 1911.

Edit to add: I just saw the website in your main post- thank you!