Az unit 10 early rifle bull

105Coues

My wife drew this tag an I am hoping to chat with someone who has hunted it in the last few years about general info on the Big Bo ranch and the quality of their hunt. I have read the info on the Bigbo website. Not looking for spots as we have been there before in 2010 and 12. Just more recent info. Please pm if you are willing to chat.

105, hunted the Boquillas Ranch almost every year since 2002. Last season I saw more elk than I've seen since I started hunting there. With all the moisture so far this year, your hunt should be great. The bulls there are big and we see several big shooters every year. The only negative hunting there is rain during the hunt. The roads/trails are sometimes too sloppy to navigate. Quads, side-by-sides, horses and dogs are not allowed. I saw the biggest bull Of my 49 years of hunting Az there a few years ago. The wife got a very special tag and should find a monster there.

Heck of a tag! Good luck! Haven't been to 10 in many years but it should be a good year to have that tag!

My wife drew this tag an I am hoping to chat with someone who has hunted it in the last few years about general info on the Big Bo ranch and the quality of their hunt. I have read the info on the Bigbo website. Not looking for spots as we have been there before in 2010 and 12. Just more recent info. Please pm if you are willing to chat.
Hunted unit 10 2017 for antelope and seen the biggest bull elk I have ever seen in my life. My parents had 360 acres in unit 10 just off Rt 66. I could never get a bull tag but I usually help several different people every year fill their tags. There are a lot of big bulls off the Ranch. PM if you want I will tell you where that herd bull was. He was so big my friends and I stopped hunting antelope and watched him for almost an hour.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.