Awesome Ballistic Test at 3008 Yards

Google Chrome sure didn't like that link

Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on Sniper's Hide.
Content from Home page - Desert Tactical Arms, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your Mac with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more

Google Chrome sure didn't like that link

Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on Sniper's Hide.
Content from Home page - Desert Tactical Arms, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your Mac with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more

Here's what they posted on Facebook yesterday.

Sniper's Hide, LLC It's not infected, but we need an all clear from Google, we found it soon after they tried dropping it in, and removed it but between that time and our removal google scanned the site and flagged. There is no malware present

It's up and fine today.

I could never own a website... I would spend all of my time trying to eliminate the cockroaches that infest the web...

Thanks for the update

Eaglet,

Have you purchased ColdBore 1.0 from Gus? If so, any immediate advantages to the user over LB3? Or are you still running LB3?

Interesting article. Look's like Lowlight has pretty thoroughly tested a variety of ballistic software and decided ColdBore 1.0 and FFS are the most accurate, in his experience.

By the way - Merry Christmas to ya!

Eaglet,

Have you purchased ColdBore 1.0 from Gus? If so, any immediate advantages to the user over LB3? Or are you still running LB3?

Interesting article. Look's like Lowlight has pretty thoroughly tested a variety of ballistic software and decided ColdBore 1.0 and FFS are the most accurate, in his experience.

By the way - Merry Christmas to ya!

Ladies and Gents, Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm using CB 1.0; when I did there was not much difference between the two but all twiking, fixing, updating as well as just plainly making it better is on the works for CB1.0 As time goes by the difference between the two is bigger and better, since we all understand that LB3.0 has come to an End!

As stated all over the web, garbage in garbage out, we know that, but if we have healthy data going in, I trust CB1.0 no to let me down; specially at extra long ranges.

Greetings to all!

Just installed update 1.0.0.4 for ColdBore

Here is a copy/paste of part of the email I received:

This update incorporates the following additions:

BALLISTICS Module

The maximum range has been extended to 3500 yards/meters

GPS/TARGTES Module

A new feature has been introduced that allows to transfer a TARGET position as obtained in the MAPPING/COORDS sub tab to MAPPING/RANGING and TARGETS/STORE-EDIT sub tabs.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts