• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Awesome .300 Winnie

aebhunter

Thought about this for a while, and figured I would throw this out there. I shoot left handed, but have always used a right handed gun since that is what I grew up shooting. Now that I can afford to shoot lefty's and have a few left handed guns, my right handed guns just sit there in the safe. I want to sell this gun so I can build the exact same gun in a left handed model. I'm a little biased, but I think it is the ultimate balance of caliber and weight for a true long range hunting rifle. It shoots pretty much everything I have shot through it 1/2 MOA or less. Really likes 215 Berger Hybrids and 208 ELDM at about 2800-2900 fps. This gun has a very low round count, I don't know the exact number, but I would say between 100-150. Gun weighs 8.5lbs.

$3900 for the bare gun. Basically just the cost of all the parts included in the build.

Manners EH1A with Elite Shell
Lone Peak Arms Fuzion Action with integral 20 MOA rail
Wyatts DBM suitable for 215 Bergers, 5 Round Mag
24" Proof Research BBL 1:10 Twist
TBAC Brake
Trigger Tech Trigger
Built by Dave Young of Young's Custom Gunsmithing
.300 winnie.JPG
winnie group.JPG

Nice looking gun and farm

Well thank you. That was my Dad's place and he recently retired and sold it, it was quite a bit of work for him to keep it looking like it did. I miss it more than I thought I would. His lawn was like a golf course. Made an excellent spot to zero my rifles.

Recent Posts