Availability of H1000 and Retumbo

Dbraun, you may check at PowderHorn in Columbia. They usually keep H1000 and Retumbo both in stock.
Just as an update: I just called Powderhorn and they said they usually have H1000 and Retumbo but someone recently snagged the last couple pounds. She looked at distributor and said that IF they could even get an 8 pounder of Retumbo, that it was almost $295 - No thanks. I'll start new powder I suppose.

Just as an update: I just called Powderhorn and they said they usually have H1000 and Retumbo but someone recently snagged the last couple pounds. She looked at distributor and said that IF they could even get an 8 pounder of Retumbo, that it was almost $295 - No thanks. I'll start new powder I suppose.
Midsouth still has H1000 but no Retumbo

Can get my hands on H1000, Retumbo, & RL-23... only loading in those ranges for a 270WSM or 25-06 maybe. Don't have experience with either powder mentioned so looking for advice. I do have 25-06 loads already worked up with 115gr VLD and Retumbo but haven't had time to test them yet.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.